Cacao & Blackcurrant Bliss Balls
This recipe is super quick and simple to make, and a bonus is it's nut free, nearly gluten free* for anyone with allergies, plus it's vegan!
Rolling these Bliss Balls in Blackcurrant powder not only adds colour but also a fantastic zing
- 1 Cup rolled oats
- 2 Tablespoons cacao or cocoa powder
- 12 pitted fresh dates
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons natural maple syrup
- 1/2 cup Viberi soft dried Blackcurrants
- 2-3 Tablespoons Viberi Blackcurrant Powder
Step 1 :
Process rolled oats, cacao/cocoa powder, maple syrup, desiccated coconut and soft dried Blackcurrants in a food processor or Nutri Bullet until almost smooth.
Place blackcurrant powder into a small bowl. Roll the mixture into small balls, approximately 2 tablespoons worth, these can be altered depending on your desired size. Once shaped, roll balls in the Blackcurrant Powder.
Store these Bliss Balls in the fridge or freezer, they will last up to 2 weeks in an airtight container in the fridge.
* See this link for more information on gluten content in oats and international labelling differences. Please do not rely on this website for medical advice, and consult with your qualified health practitioner.